Are you thinking of Selling your home?
In a perfect world you would have 2 days lead time for showing appointments, but that seldom happens. Here are 10 tips to get ready for a home buyer that wants to come with their real estate agent in just 10 minutes to see your home for sale!
1. Put dirty dishes inside the dishwasher (or quickly wash them).
2. Make the beds and hide the clutter.
3. Wipe the counters, appliances, and kitchen sink.
4. Empty the garbage.
5. Hide dirty clothes in the washing machine.
6. Wipe bathroom counter, sink and faucets. Hide toiletries and valuables.
7. Turn on all the lights and lamps.
8. Check the clock, if time, run the vacuum.
9. Check the front porch for cobwebs, papers….
10. Go get a cup of coffee and relax! You did it!
If would like to receive real estate market statistic graphs , please call me at 360-941-3734 or email me at Jean@ColdwellBanker.com. I can provide real estate statistics on homes sold, current listings, average or median sales prices on properties sold or properties listed for sale, in any area in Western WA for any price range!
If you are wondering the value of your home, I would be happy to provide a free no obligation market analysis. Just call me at 360-941-3734